Sunday, November 27, 2011

Getting started with the blog!

I have always admired the blog my sister Etta set up years ago to share her life and travels with her family and friends.  Recently as I sat in my primary care doctor's office grappling with a cat scan diagnosis of a "mass on your pancreas," it suddenly occurred to me that the time to start one was now.  I could either curl up in the corner of the doctor's office, wish it would just go away and give in to my fear and anger at what life was dealing me or get up, push on, laugh out loud and livestrong! 

So, Etta set things up and Steph is by my side with "notes" we made as we ventured up to Richmond for my biopsy and treatment. Here we go.  We did laugh a lot, amazingly!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you have everything set up and working! I love the Owl background!!!

    ReplyDelete